Want to use concrete in your next kitchen remodel project? Well, look no further! Stylish concrete finishes are sneaking their way into our homes via flooring, backsplash, countertops, and more! No matter what your style, concrete can mesh well in many applications, all the way from modern to a more traditional look. Now, in case you didn’t know, you don’t have to use actual concrete to get the look you want because there are many great concrete look-alikes out there. Today, we take a look at some of our favorite quartz countertop products made to look like the real deal! Get all the details in the design palettes below. Note: All countertops in the design palettes below feature a Caesarstone product. We stand behind this product as it is a high quality product and our clients love its non-porous qualities (meaning, they will never have to seal it)!
Here we have created a palette utilizing warm wood tones and classic shapes.
1. Countertop: Caesarstone quartz in Concrete 2003
2. Tile: Daltile mosaic from Maniscalco in Trellis Alabastro
3. Paint: Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige SW7037
Here we use concrete with subtle pops of blue. We love how the Spanish-style tile goes with the grey countertop!
1. Countertop: Caesarstone quartz in Fresh Concrete 4001
2. Tile: Porcelanosa wall tile in Barcelona F
3. Paint: Sherwin Williams Scanda SW6529
This palette is minimalist but makes a big statement, perfect for the modern style.
1. Countertop: Caesarstone quartz in Raw Concrete 4004
2. Tile: Daltile stone mosaic in Carrera White
3. Paint: Sherwin Williams Frosty White SW6196
This palette incorporates several hues and textures of grey, we love the warmth it gives!
1. Countertop: Caesarstone quartz in Sleek Concrete 4003
2. Glass Tile: Daltile Tiger Eye glass mosaic in Indo
3. Tile: Daltile glazed ceramic in Mint Ice
4. Paint: Sherwin Williams Forestwood SW7730
Interested in learning more about Caesarstone products? Read more here.